Using the VidyoConnect Outlook Add-In to Schedule Your Meetings
After you have installed the VidyoConnect Outlook add-in, use the following instructions to manage your meetings. For instructions on how to install the add-in, refer to the Installing VidyoConnect Add-In for Outlook article.
To manage your Vidyo meetings in Outlook:
- In Outlook, click the VidyoConnect icon. The VidyoConnect Welcome page appears.
- Click Get started. The following page appears:
- In the Portal field, type your Vidyo Portal URL. If you are unsure, ask your administrator for help.
- Click Next. Your organizational account login page appears in your browser. If your login credentials are not prepopulated, type them in their respective fields.
- Click Sign in. The following popup appears, asking you to continue in Outlook.
- In Outlook, the following page displays with your name on it. You can choose to schedule a meeting in your room, the default, or use a one-time room. You also have the option to add an access code to the meeting.
- Click Next. The VidyoCloud Meeting Invitation page appears in Outlook.
- Now, you can proceed with scheduling your meeting.