Description of Issue
Enghouse Vidyo resolved the issues that impacted users when using VidyoConnect ™ for WebRTC (desktop) or VidyoEngage ™ for WebRTC while using Google Chrome™ version 85 or Firefox® version 78 and later. Some of the issues customers experienced included:
- Issues logging in to the application and joining calls.
- Staying connected after you join a call.
- Timeout errors.
Click the applicable product below to learn more details about each release which addressed and fixed the aforementioned issues.
Products Impacted and Resolutions
- (RESOLVED) VidyoConnect for WebRTC Desktop Version 20.1.2 (Transcoded)
- (RESOLVED) VidyoConnect for WebRTC Version 18.2.9 (Transcoded)
- (RESOLVED) VidyoConnect for Native WebRTC Version 20.2.1
- (RESOLVED) VidyoEngage Version 19.3.1