What We Offer
Our Professional Services and training teams can help you and your customers quickly get up-and-running so you can focus on your core business and anticipated results. Use our Professional Services team to ensure that your Vidyo infrastructure components and endpoints are working at optimal capacity—thereby providing the best video quality and performance for your customers and users.
Our Professional Services team also offers cloud and API support services as well as support for our Epic healthcare customers. Soon we will also provide migration services to assist customers with migrating from our previous-generation VidyoWorks SDK to our newest platform, the VidyoClient API.
The list of Professional Services we offer are below. For each one, you can find an accompanying PDF attachment at the bottom of this article. The PDFs provide a more comprehensive description of each service. Alternatively, if you're interested in finding more about training opportunities or you would like to register for upcoming remote training, refer to the Training section below.
- Getting Started
- Remote and Onsite Installations
- Onboarding Services
- Branding and White Labeling
- Implementation Services
- Project Management
- Business Continuity Plans
- Cloud Services
- Hybrid Cloud Expansion Offer
- API Services
- API Development Services
- API Migration (VidyoWorks / VidyoClient Version 3.x to VidyoClient Version 4.x)
- Healthcare Services
- Epic Migration from Vidyo Epic Deep Integration to Context Aware Linking (CAL)
- Enghouse Vidyo Technical Certification Training
- To register and select the time and dates for upcoming remote training, visit our Vidyo University
- For information about our different training opportunities and what you will learn, refer to the Get Certified on VidyoConnect: New Remote/Online Training Important Notice.