Vidyo is launching remote technical certification training.
As organizations quickly adapt to high-quality, secure video communication solutions like VidyoConnect to manage COVID-19 safe distancing requirements, the technical teams that support these vital systems need to be at the top of their game. In light of current travel restrictions, our new online, hands-on and interactive courses will help ensure you get up to speed.
Whether you are a system engineer, installer, or IT manager, you will benefit from learning how to properly deploy, administer, and support the entire line of VidyoConnect products — cloud, hybrid, and on-premises. These courses ensure you have a complete understanding of how Vidyo's infrastructure and endpoint solutions work together and how to administer the system more effectively.
- OnDemand VC-DSE is also available! Complete VC-DSE technical certification training at your own pace (excludes hands-on lab exercises).
- Certification is required every three years.
What You’ll Learn
We currently have two levels of certification training.
1. Vidyo Certified Deployment and Support Engineer (VC-DSE)
- Designed for videoconferencing system engineers who install and/or administer Enghouse Vidyo infrastructure and endpoint solutions, this training course will help you become comfortable in designing, deploying and managing the solutions.
- Instructor-led, hands-on lab exercises*
- 3 days, 5 hours each day
- Start dates: July 21, Sept. 15, Nov. 10, 2020
- Topics covered: Fundamentals of Enghouse Vidyo’s technology
- Product Overview
- On-Prem Deployment Requirements
- Deploying Vidyo Servers
- VidyoPortal’s Super Admin / Tenant Admin UI Tour
- VidyoRoom and VidyoConnect Room Installation and Maintenance
- Configuring Router Pool Rules
- Server and Endpoint Maintenance Best Practices
- Basic troubleshooting
- Evaluation: Final Exam
- Certification Expiration: 3 years, with OnDemand VC-DSE recertification
*Note: OnDemand VC-DSE also available! Complete VC-DSE technical certification training at your own pace (excludes hands-on lab exercises).
2. Advanced Vidyo Certified Deployment and Support Engineer (VC-DSEA)
*Prerequisites: Remote, OnDemand, or In-person VC-DSE session
- Designed for more advanced videoconferencing system engineers, you will work with complex Enghouse Vidyo deployments and enhance your troubleshooting skills
- Instructor-led, hands-on lab exercises
- At least three months of hands-on Vidyo deployment and support experience.
- Topics covered:LDAP/SAML Configuration
- Hot Standby Setup and Maintenance
- VidyoGateway and VidyoReplay Cluster Setup
- SSL/Encryption Setup
- Advanced Troubleshooting & Log Analysis
Revisit topics later
Need a refresher? Our online training format will also let you come back to review any details. For example, if you decide to implement LDAP or SAML authentication after you've deployed Vidyo, you can return to the videos and training reference materials available to you exclusively through this course.
Get Trained By the Best
Our technical trainer, Bill Santiago, has more than 8 years experience and has delivered over 200 in-person training sessions. With direct experience implementing Vidyo on-premise solutions and tier 3 support escalations, you are in good hands with someone who can answer all your questions.
Sign up today, and get certified!
Please sign in to leave a comment.