The VidyoConnect application offers many features that you can use pre-call and in-call as described in the Using VidyoConnect: About Each Feature article; however, besides these, the VidyoConnect application also offers healthcare integration features including Epic Context-Aware Linking (CAL) and TytoCare.
The following table briefly describes the integration features available with the VidyoConnect application and lists the minimum version at which the integration is available.
|Feature||Description||Minimum Desktop, WebRTC, and Mobile Version|
|Epic Integration||Enables healthcare providers to access VidyoConnect meetings from within their Epic EHR (Electronic Health Record) system.||
|TytoCare Integration||A telehealth solution that simulates a comprehensive physical examination using a portable WiFi-enabled diagnostic device. The Tyto device allows medical professionals to examine a patient at the Point of Care (POC) and broadcast the exam data to a remote clinician.||
For more information about the Epic integration, refer to these articles:
- Vidyo’s Context-Aware Linking Offers Epic Houses Significant Advantages
- Vidyo and Epic Integration with VidyoConnect Context-Aware Linking (CAL)
- Epic Compatibility with Vidyo Infrastructure
For more information about the TytoCare integration, refer to these articles:
- Using the VidyoConnect Desktop Application with TytoCare Integration
- Configuring TytoCare Integration