This release has major updates for VidyoRoom Software Edition (SE) and minor updates for VidyoRoom hardware endpoints.
Note: Specific hardware endpoints with dual port Dextera cards, including the HD-3 Pro (China only) and the HD-230 Revision A or B, should not upgrade to 19.3.0 because of compatibility issues. See below for more information.
VidyoRoom Version 19.3.0 Software Edition (SE) Updates
- Windows® 10 Support for VidyoRoom SE
- Ability to Select the Application Mode
- Updated Security for the Admin UI
- The Admin UI now generates a self-signed certificate, thereby enabling it to work more securely with VidyoRoom SE installers.
- Remote Control APIs for Obtaining the Room and Camera Mode
- The Status RoomSystem.Properties API obtains the room mode (kiosk or appliance) for VidyoRoom SE Windows only.
- The Status.CameraMode API obtains the camera IR mode (auto or daylight) for VidyoRoom SE Windows only.
VidyoRoom Version 19.3.0 Hardware Endpoint Updates
- Additional Graphics Card Support for HD-3 Revision B
- The VidyoRoom HD-3 Revision B supports a new P100 NVIDIA graphics card.
- API for Sorting Tiles By Name
- The SortTilesByName API sorts participant tiles in alphabetical order so you can easily find participants when using multiple displays during large conference calls.
- VidyoRoom Version Compatibility Issues Using HD-3 Pro and HD-230 Revision A or B with a Dual Port Dextera Card
- Your system may not work correctly if you use VidyoRoom HD-3 Pro (China only) or VidyoRoom HD-230 Revision A or B with a dual-port Dextera card and you upgrade to VidyoRoom version 19.3.0. Learn more here.
On-premises customers can download this version on December 19, 2019 and cloud customers will automatically be upgraded on December 19, 2019.
What Actions Can I Take Now?
If you need help or have questions, please feel free to do one of the following:
- Vidyo Resellers and End Users with "Plus" coverage: Please contact the Vidyo Customer Service Team at email@example.com.
- Vidyo End Users without "Plus" coverage: Please contact your authorized Vidyo Reseller.
We hope you enjoy using this versions of the VidyoRoom system!
The Enghouse Vidyo Product Team
Phone (866)-99-Vidyo (998-4396) #3 or +1-(201)-289-8597 #3
The contents of this Product Bulletin do not in any way modify the terms of the agreement(s) under which this product is provided.