View the Three Latest Active Speakers
- The names of the three latest active speakers will continually be listed in the new active speaker pop-up on the VidyoConnect desktop application.
- Look in the upper-left corner of the application to see the name of the current active speaker on the pop-up.
- Click the Open button to view the other two most recent active speakers.
- Move the pop-up anywhere in the VidyoConnect application by clicking and dragging it.
Change Your Default Tab View Upon Application Launch
- You can now select which tab opens when the VidyoConnect desktop application launches. Currently, the Rooms tab displays by default, but you can now switch your default tab to the Calendar, Contacts, or Dial Out tab instead.
- Click the Settings button in the upper-right corner of the VidyoConnect desktop application. Then, from the General Tab, select one of the tab options as your default tab.
- A system admin using a .msi deployment can specify the default tab by passing the DEFAULTTAB argument with one of these values: [Meetings|Contacts|Rooms|Dialout]. Once an admin specifies the default tab, a user cannot change it.
- Please Note: With this release, any .msi argument passed will be stored under HKLM.
Dial In to VidyoConnect Calls Using a Legacy Device
- Legacy device users (H.323 and SIP endpoints) running VidyoGateway™ versions 4.2 and 3.5.2 can now dial direct and connect successfully to VidyoConnect endpoints.
On-premises customers can download this version on October 24, 2019 and cloud customers will automatically be upgraded on November 7, 2019.
What Actions Can I Take Now?
For details about the new features and known issues for this release, refer to the following link: VidyoConnect for Desktop: Releases on the Vidyo Help Center.
If you need help or have questions, please feel free to do one of the following:
- Vidyo Resellers and End Users with "Plus" coverage: Please contact the Vidyo Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vidyo End Users without "Plus" coverage: Please contact your authorized Vidyo Reseller.
We hope you enjoy using this version of the VidyoConnect desktop application!
The Enghouse Vidyo Product Team
Phone (866)-99-Vidyo (998-4396) #3 or +1-(201)-289-8597 #3
The contents of this Product Bulletin do not in any way modify the terms of the agreement(s) under which this product is provided.