About This Release
This release package contains the Vidyo plugin along with the tested WDE (Workspace Desktop Edition) versions 8.5.130.04 and 126.96.36.199. The installation package files for the WDE plugin binaries are split into these two zip files in the WorkspaceDesktopEdition folder:
- WorkspacePlug-in_Vidyo_188.8.131.52-130.04_02222019.zip, which supports WDE 8.5.130.xx.
- WorkspacePlug-in_Vidyo_184.108.40.206-117.18_02222019.zip, which supports WDE 8.5.117.xx.
This is the zip file naming convention: WorkspacePlug-in_Vidyo_<version-plugin>-<version-wde>_<release-date>.zip.
What's New in This Release
- Updated WDE VidyoClient
- The VidyoClient version 3.5.12.0001 DLL is now used with the WDE.
- SIP Recorder Failover
- A backup SIP recorder can be configured in the WDE.
- The WDE can invite the primary and backup recorder instances to join the call in sequence.
- Vidyo Server HTTP Interface Security Improvements
- The Vidyo Server can now add Cache Control parameters into the response headers.
- Vidyo Server ORS Status Caching
- The Vidyo Server can now cache ORS operation information locally.
- Configuration information from the Genesys configuration layer is no longer requested on each Click to Vidyo request.
- The Vidyo Server now monitors the ORS primary backup instances during operation and reacts on events coming from the Genesys management layer.
Deployment Package Contents
The deployment package contents include the following:
|FILE||CHANGED FROM LAST RELEASE|
Resolved and Known Issues
The following table lists the resolved issues in VidyoEngage for Genesys version 220.127.116.11:
|VidyoEngage for Genesys Version 18.104.22.168 - Resolved Issues|
Prior to version 22.214.171.124, the WDE was not clearing meeting rooms created for the current session in cases where the call establish process failed. Starting with this release, the naming of meeting rooms has been changed, thereby improving the room cleanup process on WDE startup.
When an agent or customer ends a call, they no longer look like they are still connected.
The WDE now correctly handles UTF-16 and UTF-32 characters stored in the configuration server database. Therefore, apps with Unicode characters are now displayed correctly in the list of apps to share.
The handling of exceptions in the logs has been improved. The ORS session timeout is now set according to the _ttl setting of the Vidyo Server application object Click to Vidyo service.
The web proxy settings are now correctly set in the Windows registry when the values are changed.
The following table lists the known issue in VidyoEngage for Genesys version 126.96.36.199:
|VidyoEngage for Genesys Version 188.8.131.52 - Known Issue|
A shared application stops being displayed in its tile after switching to a parallel chat tab.