- Click the Windows button in your Start Menu.
- Type 'certmgr.msc' into the Search Field and click the result to run it.
- Open 'Trusted Root Certification Authorities' section, followed by 'Certificates'.
- Scroll down until you find the certificates starting with 'Go Daddy'. Check whether the 'Go Daddy Root Certificate Authority - G2' root certificate is installed.
- If the root certificate is not installed, please contact a local System Administrator to have it installed, or you can download and install it here: