What's New in this Release
This release package contains the Vidyo plugin along with the tested WDE versions 8.5.125.xx and 8.5.117.xx. The installation package files for the WDE plugin binaries are split into two zip files in the WorkspaceDesktopEdition folder, which are as follows:
- WorkspacePlug-in_Vidyo_18.104.22.168-125.04_06282018.zip, which supports WDE 8.5.125.xx.
- WorkspacePlug-in_Vidyo_22.214.171.124-117.18_06282018.zip, which supports WDE 8.5.117.xx.
This is the zip file naming convention: WorkspacePlug-in_Vidyo_<version-plugin>-<version-wde>_<release-date>.zip.
Here's what's new in this release:
- Video Session Transfer
- An agent can now transfer a video session from the toolbar.
- Skill-Based ORS Routing Implemented
- A customer may now use predefined skill-based routing from VidyoApplications.
- Customer Status Notification
- An agent can now receive an extended session status notification about messages sent to a customer.
- An Administrator can configure auto disconnect of an agent when the customer drops a session.
- An Administrator can configure, enable, or disable a video session release confirmation dialog message or button labels.
- Vidyo Server Management Framework Support
- Vidyo Server is integrated with LCA and can report application status.
- An Administrator can open the Vidyo Server Health Information tab, and then see the server version and status.
- An Administrator can now start and stop the Vidyo Server easily from a Windows service.
- An Administrator can monitor, start, and stop the Vidyo Server from the Genesys Administration Console.
Deployment Package Contents
The deployment package contents include the following:
|FILE||CHANGED FROM LAST RELEASE|
|ORSApp_126.96.36.199_06282018.zip||No change from 188.8.131.52_09162016|
The following table lists the resolved issues in VidyoEngage for Genesys version 184.108.40.206. There are no new known issues:
|VidyoEngage for Genesys Version 220.127.116.11 - Resolved Issues|
The correct Vidyo Server binary version is reported in the logs. The new server application template must be imported.
The Vidyo Server is correctly handing the exception BrokenPipe after an unexpected websocket connection release.