What's New in this Release
This release package contains the Vidyo plugin along with the tested WDE versions 8.5.122.xx and 8.5.117.xx. The installation package files for the WDE plugin binaries are split into two zip files in the WorkspaceDesktopEdition folder, which are as follows:
- WorkspacePlug-in_Vidyo_220.127.116.11-122.08_04302018.zip, which supports WDE 8.5.122.xx
- WorkspacePlug-in_Vidyo_18.104.22.168-117.26_04302018.zip, which supports WDE 8.5.117.xx
This is the zip file naming convention: WorkspacePlug-in_Vidyo_<version-plugin>-<version-wde>_<release-date>.zip.
Here's what's new in this release:
- Support of Web Proxy
- Web proxy configuration for Vidyo Client is supported
- Genesys Administrator can configure web proxy in application object of WDE
- Test and Select Audio/Video devices
- Agent is able to perform devices test and selection before joining vidyo session
- Configure mute/unmute devices on join video session
- Camera, microphone and speakers can be muted on join video session
- Better configurability of devices on agent join video session event
- Auto Open Vidyo Tab on join session
- Vidyo Tab is automatically opened after agent click join video session
- Localization support
- Localization is enable based on WDE Multi-language functionality using Languages XML files
- Business and Event reporting
- Outbound Vidyo interaction is created after agent joins Vidyo session
- Routing is not targeting agents, while they are occupied with Vidyo sessionas
- Parent interaction data are copied to outbound Vidyo interaction
- Vidyo events are attached to outbound Vidyo interaction as user data with timestamps for historical reporting
Deployment Package Contents
The deployment package contents include the following:
|FILE||CHANGED FROM LAST RELEASE|
|VidyoApplications_22.214.171.124_04302018.zip||No change from 126.96.36.199_09032016|
|ORSApp_188.8.131.52_04302018.zip||No change from 184.108.40.206_09162016|
The following table lists the resolved issue in VidyoEngage for Genesys version 220.127.116.11:
|VidyoEngage for Genesys Version 18.104.22.168 - Resolved Issues|
The Invite Expert button does not function for Chat-to-Vidyo and Voice-to-Vidyo escalations once the voice or chat interaction is ended. The agent can invite an expert using the Invite Expert button only while the parent interaction is active.
WDE Plugin doesn't support web proxy. Connections via web proxy are not supported on our Vidyo Plugin.
Advisors are receiving inbound phone calls while on a video call.