What's New in This Release
Here's what's new in this release:
- Resolved Issues
- Calling the InEventPrecallTestCamera API now properly turns on the camera, and the user is now also able to see their self-view being rendered when not in a call.
- When the camera is muted, the loopback video now correctly shows a black tile instead of displaying the last frame transmitted.
- The RequestGetParticipantStatisticsAt API now returns proper values for videoKBitsPerSecRecv instead of returning zero.
- Prior to this release, when users accessed VidyoWeb via the Chrome non-NPAPI plugin from their Windows 10 device and shared content, the smaller video tiles would overlap the bigger video tile. In this release, this video distortion no longer occurs.
The following table lists which OS platforms and browsers this version of VidyoWeb is compatible with.
|Compatible Platforms||Compatible Browsers|
|Windows® 7 32-bit and 64-bit||Chrome™ version 48 and later|
|Windows 8 32-bit and 64-bit||Firefox® version 38.7.0 ESR and later, and earlier than version 52|
|Windows 8.1 32-bit and 64-bit||Internet Explorer® version 11|
|Windows 10 32-bit and 64-bit||Safari® version 9.0.3 and later|
|Mac® OS X 10.8 – 10.11.6|
|macOS® Sierra 10.12|
In order for VidyoWeb to work properly with Chrome:
- The VidyoWebConnector Chrome Extension must be enabled.
- The minimum requirement is OpenGL 2.0, and the latest GPU/Graphics driver should be installed (with OpenGL 2.0 support).
VidyoWeb may run successfully in environments other than those listed in the table above; however, only these environments have been tested and are supported by Vidyo.
Vidyo has tested VidyoWeb using the out-of-box settings. Issues may occur when using different browsers and security settings.
The following table lists the resolved issues in VidyoWeb version 1.3.25 (0001):
|VidyoWeb Version 1.3.25 (0001) - Resolved Issues|
|VWEB-3532||Calling the InEventPrecallTestCamera API now properly turns on the camera, and the user is now also able to see their self-view being rendered.|
|VWEB-3518||When the camera is muted, the loopback video now correctly shows a black tile instead of the last frame transmitted.|
|VWEB-3450||The RequestGetParticipantStatisticsAt API now returns proper values for videoKBitsPerSecRecv.|
|VWEB-3396||When users access VidyoWeb via the Chrome non-NPAPI plugin from their Windows 10 device and share content, the video no longer becomes distorted where the smaller tiles overlap the bigger tile.|