Troubleshooting Guidelines for the Exchange Calendar Integration
- Confirm that VidyoConnect can resolve the Exchange Web Service (EWS) URL.
- Confirm that VidyoConnect can reach the EWS URL.
- Try using the manual EWS URL.
- Browse to the EWS URL and confirm that you can log in with the full calendar resource address (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Confirm that the room link is in the location or comments section of the calendar invite.
- Ensure that the calendar resource is configured in a way to prevent calendar comments from being deleted.
Troubleshooting Guidelines Specific to Microsoft Office 365
- Access your journaling mailbox account using the Outlook Web App (OWA) to obtain the EWS address.
- Go to Options > See All Options > Account > My Account > Settings for POP, IMAP, and SMTP access.
- Locate the server name from the list of entries.
The EWS URL for the mailbox is as follows: https://<ONLINE_URL>/EWS/Exchange.asmx
- Ensure that you are using the correct email and password to log in.
The email and password fields usually appear unless Microsoft Office 365 is configured against an external AD.
- Ensure that the external AD is configured to enable the email login if applicable.
- Test the external AD configuration by using your web browser and logging in to the EWS using the appropriate email address.