- Configure on-prem VidyoRouter with IP address and FQDN via console.
- FQDN assigned to it needs to be resolvable via DNS (inside and out using split DNS).
- If setting up in DMZ, will need external IP address available as well.
- Ensure which users will need to connect to the VidyoRouter (internal users, external, VidyoRoom systems, guests?).
- Confirm WAN/LAN IPs from locations that users will be connecting from.
- Configure FW to also allow cascading with all other VidyoRouters on VidyoCloud.
- Can also target a hop pool such as the CA pool to act as a “proxy”.
- Ensure connectivity to other routers are available (https://support.vidyocloud.com/hc/en-us/articles/217700717-VidyoCloud-firewall-information-for-connecting-clients-endpoints).
- SSL certificate to cover the FQDN of the on-prem VidyoRouter
- Will provide CA cert of on-prem VidyoRouter so that we can add this to our list of trusted certificates.
- Remote access needed to VidyoRouter for maintenance work such as upgrades.
- Web access over TCP 8443 (https) after certificate has been applied.
Please sign in to leave a comment.