The following list includes VMware features and explains both if and how they are currently supported by Vidyo Neo for WebRTC Server VE:
- You can store and deploy backup copies of your Vidyo Neo for WebRTC Server VE appliance using vSphere’s export and import features.
- While your Vidyo Neo for WebRTC Server VE appliance is powered off, it may be moved (cold migration) or copied (cloned) from one host (or storage location) to another.
- You can resize your virtual machine and add vCPUs and vRAM; however, vNIC and removing virtual hardware resources are not currently supported.
- Vidyo Neo for WebRTC Server software updates are managed in the same manner as the regular appliance. Always take snapshots (while your Vidyo Neo for WebRTC Server VE appliance is powered off) before updating. For more information see Upgrading Your System.
- Advanced features, such as vMotion, high availability, fault tolerance, and distributed resource manager are not currently supported.