The Room Systems page lists all of your VidyoRoom and VidyoPanorama 600 systems. If a VidyoRoom or VidyoPanorama 600 has been offline for more than five days, it will not display on the list. If the list of VidyoRoom and VidyoPanorama 600 systems goes beyond one page, you can easily select another page using the controls at the bottom of the screen.
For more information about how to configure and manage room systems, refer to the VidyoRoom and VidyoPanorama600 sections.
To access room systems:
- Log in to the Admin portal using your Admin account.
For more information, see Logging in to the Admin interface.
The Users page displays by default.
- Click the Room Systems tab.
- View information about each of the VidyoRoom or VidyoPanorama 600 systems:
- Display Name: The descriptive name given to the VidyoRoom or VidyoPanorama 600 when it was installed.
- IP Address: The IP address assigned to the VidyoRoom or VidyoPanorama 600.
- Status: Whether the VidyoRoom or VidyoPanorama 600 is Up (online) or Down (offline).
- Click on the IP address of the VidyoRoom or VidyoPanorama 600 to access the Admin UI for that system if you want to change any of the settings.
The Log In page for the room system opens in a new browser window if the room system is up and running.