The lower portion of the Authentication screen allows you to apply the authentication you configured (LDAP or Web Service) to specific user types.
To apply the configured authentication (LDAP or Web Service) to specific user types:
- Log in to the Admin portal using your Admin account.
For more information, see Logging in to the Admin interface.
The Users page displays by default.
- Click the Settings tab.
The License page displays by default.
- Click Authentication on the left menu.
The Authentication page displays.
- Configure your VidyoPortal to use your LDAP server.
For more information, see Configuring your VidyoPortal tenant to use your LDAP server.
- Configure authentication on your tenants using your desired method: LDAP Authentication with Manual User Creation, LDAP Authentication with Auto-Provisioning, or Web Services.
For more information, see Configuring LDAP authentication with manual user creation, Understanding LDAP authentication with auto-provisioning, or Configuring authentication using web services.
- Select one or more user types to validate by LDAP from the Available types list.
- Click the Right Arrow button to transfer your selection or selections to the Selected types list.
- Click Save.
Verify that the selected user types are configured with the authentication you selected (LDAP or Web Service) by logging in to your User portal.