You can allow or restrict users from uploading their own thumbnail photos.
In order to use this feature, the Vidyo endpoint must also support it.
If the user uploads a thumbnail photo, it will override LDAP and SAML provided images. When the user authenticates, the LDAP or SAML thumbnail photo is retrieved only if they have not uploaded a photo.
To configure user attributes:
- Log in to the Admin portal using your Admin account.
For more information, see Logging in to the Admin interface.
The Users page displays by default.
- Click the Settings tab.
The License page displays by default.
- Click to the left of Feature Settings on the left menu.
- Click the User Attributes from the submenu.
The User Attributes page displays.
- Select the Enable Thumbnail Photos checkbox to allow tenants to upload thumbnail photos.
The Allow users to upload their own image checkbox displays.
- Select the Allow users to upload their own image checkbox to allow users to upload their own images on the Users page.
For more information, see Editing a User.
- Click Save.