You can allow or restrict users from uploading their own thumbnail photos. "User Attributes" only appears in the Settings > Feature Settings submenu when the Super Admin enables it from their Super Admin portal.
In order to use this feature, the Vidyo endpoint must also support it.
If the user uploads a thumbnail photo, it will override LDAP and SAML provided images. When the user authenticates, the LDAP or SAML thumbnail photo is retrieved only if they have not uploaded a photo.
To configure user attributes:
- Log in to the Admin portal using your Admin account.
For more information, see Logging in to the Tenant Admin Portal.
The Users page displays by default.
- Click the Settings tab.
The License page displays by default.
- Click to the left of Feature Settings on the left menu.
- Click the User Attributes from the submenu.
The User Attributes page displays.
- Select the Enable Thumbnail Photos checkbox to allow tenants to upload thumbnail photos.
The Allow users to upload their own image checkbox appears.
- Select the Allow users to upload their own image checkbox to allow users to upload their own images on the Users page.
For more information, see Editing Users.
- Click Save.