This procedure must be completed for each VidyoRouter in your VidyoConferencing system.
To set the FQDN in your VidyoRouter Component Configuration:
- Log in to the Super Admin portal using your Super Admin account.
For more information, see Logging in to the Super Admin Portal.
The Components page displays by default.
- Double-click the Name link on the VidyoRouter row.
The VidyoRouter pop-up displays.
- Do the following in the SCIP section:
- Edit the FDQN field (VidyoRouter signaling address) by clicking the text.
- Edit the Port field by clicking the text.
- Click Save.
- Click OK to confirm your changes.