To upload security settings from a certificate bundle:
- Log in to the Super Admin portal using your Super Admin account.
For more information, see Logging in to the Super Admin Portal.
The Components page displays by default.
- Click the Settings tab.
The Upload System License page displays by default.
- Click to the left of Security on the left menu.
- Click Advanced from the submenu.
The Advanced page displays.
- Click Import Trusted CA Certificates.
The Select file pop-up displays.
- Choose Replace existing or Append to existing.
- Replace existing – Replaces any previously uploaded Client Root CA Certificates.
- Append to existing – Any uploaded Client Root CA Certificates are added to your existing ones.
- Click the Select File () icon to locate the server certificate file on your computer (may also be referred to as the Domain Certificate by your Certificate Authority) or local network.
A single file may contain multiple Client Root CA Certificates. If using LDAPS, you must upload the root and intermediate certificates from the LDAP server.
- Click Upload to upload the client root CA certificate file.
An Uploading file progress bar is shown while the system applies your certificates.
If the upload is successful, a Confirmation pop-up displays indicating that your “Upload successful. Do you want to reboot the server now?”
- Click Yes.