To enable SSL:
- Log in to the Super Admin portal using your Super Admin account.
For more information, see Logging in to the Super Admin Portal.
The Components page displays by default.
- Click the Settings tab.
The Upload System License page displays by default.
- Click to the left of Security on the left menu.
- Click Advanced from the submenu.
The Advanced page displays.
- Click Enable SSL at the top of the page.
A Confirmation pop-up displays.
- Click Yes to confirm that you want to enable SSL.
A Success pop-up displays.
- Click OK.
You can now browse your VidyoConferencing system over HTTPS.
- Browse to any of your Admin portals to confirm that HTTPS is working properly and that the browser does not post any security errors.
Be sure to include the HTTPS header in the URL (e.g., https://[FQDN]). Verify that HTTPS displays on the left side of the address bar and that a lock icon displays (typically in the lower right corner). Some browsers emphasize an HTTPS session with a color like green or blue.
You can also verify your signed certificate by displaying information for it in your web browser. See the documentation that came with your web browser for additional information.
If your browser generates a root certificate error, first check that your operating system has the latest root certificates update applied.
- Continue with the next procedure if you are successful browsing to your Admin pages using HTTPS and you do not receive any browser errors.
If you are unable to connect to your Admin pages over HTTPS, see Enabling HTTPS only.