The Advanced page is used to upload trusted Client Root CA Certificates. This includes all Intermediate and Root Certificates.
You can import from .p7b and .pfx standard formats. In addition, the .vidyo bundle format is available for importing certificates from other Vidyo servers.
If your system requires trusting other secure systems such as LDAPS, Secure SMTP Server, and an OCSP Responder, their certificates must also be uploaded in this page.
To upload security settings from the Advanced tab:
- Log in to the Super Admin portal using your Super Admin account.
For more information, see Logging in to the Super Admin Portal.
The Components page displays by default.
- Click the Settings tab.
The Upload System License page displays by default.
- Click to the left of Security on the left menu.
- Click Advanced from the submenu.
The Advanced page displays.
- Click Import Security Bundle (.pfx, .p7b).
The Select bundle (PKCS 7, PKCS 12) pop-up displays.
- Click the Select File () icon to locate the bundle file.
- Enter the password if using the .pfx.
- Click Upload to upload the bundle file.
If the upload is successful, the File Upload Success pop-up displays.
Depending on which bundle format you used, the appropriate Private Key, Server Certificate, Server CA Certificates, and Client Root CA Certificates data is loaded in to your Vidyo Server.