This article includes the following sections for Managing Tenants as the Super Admin:
- Using the Tenants Table
- Understanding How to Add a Tenant
- Adding a Tenant
- Adding a Default Tenant or Adding a New Tenant
- Enabling Cross-Tenant Access
- Making the VidyoProxy Components Available
- Making the VidyoGateway Components Available
- Making the VidyoReplay Recorders or VidyoProducers Available
- Making the VidyoReplay or VidyoProducer Components Available
- Assigning Location Tags
- Adding the New Tenant to Your System
- Deleting a Tenant
- Viewing Current Calls
Using the Tenants Table
Every Vidyo system has at least one tenant, called the default tenant. If your VidyoConferencing system is licensed for multi-tenant mode, you can create multiple tenants.
Tenants are configured at the Super Admin level, so you must be logged in as a Super Admin.
You must set up tenants after you have configured the settings and components for your VidyoPortal system. If you have not yet configured system settings and components, configure them before attempting to add any tenants.
The Manage Tenants table is used to view, delete, and manage the tenants in your system.
To use the Manage Tenants table:
- Log in to the Super Admin portal using your Super Admin account.
For more information, see Logging in to the Super Admin Portal.
The Components page displays by default.
- Click the Tenants tab.
The Tenants page displays. Tenants in your VidyoPortal display in the table and include Tenant Name, Tenant URL, Ext. Prefix, Description, and Delete as columns.
You can drag and drop the column headings to arrange them in the order you prefer.
- Search by tenant name or tenant URL using the Tenant Name or Tenant URL search boxes above the table.
- Use the following buttons at the bottom of the page to change your view of the table.
- Click Refresh to refresh the table.
- Click the First Page, Previous Page, Next Page, and Last Page direction arrows to scroll through multiple pages of results in the table.
- Enter a page number to access a specific page of results in the table.
- Click Add to add a tenant.
- Click Delete to delete a tenant.