You can view the installed patches in your VidyoRouter from the System Upgrade tab.
To view installed patches in your VidyoRouter:
- Log in to the Super Admin portal using your Super Admin account.
For more information, see Logging in to the Super Admin Portal.
- Click the Components tab.
The Manage Components left menu item is selected by default.
- Click on the VidyoRouter IP address (as shown in the following illustration) or browse to http://[VidyoRouter Server IP or FQDN address]/vr2conf to access the VidyoRouter Configuration Pages.
- Enter your VidyoRouter Administrator username and password.
The default username is admin and the default password is password.
- Click Login.
The Maintenance > Basic page displays.
- Click the System Upgrade subtab.
All of the patches you have installed on your VidyoRouter display on the Installed Patches section of the screen.