The Calls page is available in both the Admin and Super Admin Portals.
- Click on the Calls tab to view current calls.
The Calls page in the Super Admin portal displays the following information:
- The Conference Name column shows the name of the conference.
- The Tenant Name column shows the name of the owner of the conference.
- The Name column shows the name of the caller.
- The Extension column shows the extension number of the caller.
- The VidyoRouter Name column shows which VidyoRouter the caller is using.
- The VidyoRouter Pool column shows the VidyoRouter pool to which the VidyoRouter belongs.
The Calls page in the Admin portal displays the same information. In addition, in the left-most column the following information displays:
The Tenant Name column shows the name of the tenant to which the user belongs. You can hide the calls for a tenant by clicking the button to the left of the user’s name. It becomes the button. It’s a toggle. Click it again to view the calls. Scroll to view calls by all tenants.
The information in this is page is for monitoring only. You cannot manage or control calls in the Calls page. For information about controlling a meeting, see Controlling Meetings.
The Calls Table in the Admin Portal
The Calls Table in the Super Admin Portal