To add a VidyoGateway to your VidyoPortal:
- Log in to the Super Admin portal using your Super Admin account.
For more information, see Logging in to the Super Admin Portal.
The Components page displays by default.
- Log in to the VidyoGateway Console Admin page.
The General > VidyoPortal subtab is selected by default.
- Configure the VidyoGateway and ensure that the Address is directed to your VidyoPortal.
If you need to configure a cluster node, refer to the “Configuring Your Cluster Node“ section in the VidyoGateway Administrator Guide.
- Click Save to complete the configuration.
For more information, refer to the VidyoGateway Administrator Guide.
The VidyoGateway appears on the Components tab within the Super Admin portal as “NEW.”
- Navigate back to the Component tab in the Super Admin portal.
- Click the Name link for the VidyoGateway.
The VidyoGateway pop-up displays.
The username and password configured in these steps are used when configuring your VidyoPortal settings on your VidyoGateway. For more information, refer to the “Configuring the VidyoPortal Settings” section in the VidyoGateway Administrator Guide.
The username cannot be “admin” or “super.”
When editing existing VidyoGateway components, prefixes from your VidyoGateway are listed on their tables.
- Enter the VidyoGateway login name for VidyoPortal registration and authentication in the User Name field.
- Enter the VidyoGateway password for VidyoPortal registration and authentication in the Password.
- Re-enter the password in the Verify Password field.
- Click Save.