To make configurations on your VidyoGateway:
- Configure your network interface settings in the VidyoGateway System Console. The following criteria should be met:
- Set your production and management interfaces with IP addresses.
- Rack your machine properly.
- Ping your server successfully before proceeding.
- Secure your VidyoGateway server (if applicable).
For more information, see “Securing your VidyoGateway System with SSL and HTTPS” in the VidyoGateway Administrator Guide.
- Register your VidyoGateway to your VidyoPortal by entering your VidyoPortal address in your VidyoGateway.
For more information, see “Configuring the VidyoPortal Settings” in the VidyoGateway Administrator Guide.