You can allow or restrict tenants from uploading their own thumbnail photos.
In order to use this feature, the Vidyo endpoint must also support it.
If the tenant uploads a thumbnail photo, it will override LDAP and SAML provided images. When the tenant authenticates, the LDAP or SAML thumbnail photo is retrieved only if they have not uploaded a photo.
To configure user attributes:
- Log in to the Super Admin portal using your Super Admin account.
For more information, see Logging in to the Super Admin Portal.
The Components page displays by default.
- Click the Settings tab.
The Upload System License page displays by default.
- Click to the left of Feature Settings on the left menu.
- Click User Attributes from the submenu.
The User Attributes page displays.
- Select the Enable Thumbnail Photos checkbox to allow the User Attributes menu item to display under Settings > Feature Settings in the Admin Portal, giving tenants the option to upload thumbnail photos.
Additional fields display.
- Select the Allow users to upload their own image checkbox if you want to give tenants the option to allow their users to upload their own image, which causes the Allow users to upload their own image checkbox to display in the tenant’s Settings > Feature Settings > User Attributes page.
- Enter a value in the Maximum image size in KB field.
The default value is 100.
- Click Save.