By adding a scheduled room prefix, your users can then create ad-hoc rooms from specific endpoints on your system. The prefix you configure on this screen is used for all scheduled rooms created on your system.
To configure scheduled and public room settings:
- Log in to the Super Admin portal using your Super Admin account.
For more information, see Logging in to the Super Admin Portal.
The Components page displays by default.
- Click the Settings tab.
The Upload System License page displays by default.
- Click to the left of Feature Settings on the left menu.
- Click Room from the submenu.
The Room Attributes page displays.
- Deselect the Make Scheduled Rooms available on your VidyoPortal checkbox to allow scheduled rooms on your VidyoPortal or leave selected.
The *Scheduled Room Prefix field becomes active when the Make Scheduled Rooms available on your VidyoPortal is selected.
- Enter a numeric prefix in the *Scheduled Room Prefix field.
If you do not provide a scheduled room prefix, no scheduled rooms can be created by your users from specific endpoints on your system.
- Deselect the Allow Public Room creation by users checkbox to deny users the ability to create public rooms or leave selected.
- Enter the maximum number of public rooms that the user can create in the Maximum number of rooms per User field.
- Enter the minimum number of digits for auto-generated extensions in the Minimum number of digits for auto-generated extensions field.
- Click Save.