You can analyze your system health by creating a system diagnostic file and viewing the results. Depending on your system, the diagnostic file shows the following information:
- Type of Node
- IP Address
- DNS Server Report
- Tenant Report
- Status Notification Report
- EMCP Report
- SCIP Report
- VidyoProxy Report
- SMTP Configuration Report
- License Tokens Ethernet Hardware Report
- Certificate Check
To create system diagnostic files:
- Log in to the Super Admin portal using your Super Admin account.
For more information, see Logging in to the Super Admin Portal.
The Components page displays by default.
- Click the Settings tab.
The Upload System License page displays by default.
- Click to the left of Maintenance on the left menu.
- Click Diagnostics from the submenu.
The Diagnostics page displays.
- Click Run.
The Result pop-up displays.
- Click OK.
- Refresh your browser.
Your system diagnostic file now displays in the list.