The Restart page is used to restart or shutdown the VidyoPortal. You can also restart the web server.
To restart your VidyoPortal:
- Log in to the Super Admin portal using your Super Admin account.
For more information, see Logging in to the Super Admin Portal.
The Components page displays by default.
- Click the Settings tab.
The Upload System License page displays by default.
- Click to the left of Maintenance on the left menu.
- Click Restart from the submenu.
The System Restart page displays.
- Click the desired button from the following choices:
- Click Restart Web Server to restart the web server application (Tomcat) service on your VidyoPortal.
- Click Reboot to reboot your VidyoPortal.
- Click Shutdown to shut down your VidyoPortal.
A pop-up displays asking you to confirm the action.
- Click Yes.
Once the server shuts down you can power it back up only by physically pressing the power button on the front of the unit.
Caution:When the system is restarted or shut down all calls in progress are disconnected. Therefore, you may want to email users ahead of time and perform the upgrade when system usage is at its lowest.