The Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service (RADIUS) can be enabled for VidyoPortal, VidyoRouter, and VidyoGateway servers. This configuration is optional and you do not have to install it unless you plan on using RADIUS.
To enable RADIUS:
- Log in to the System Console.
Press the Enter key after each prompt.
- Enter 19 to access the User Maintenance menu.
- Enter D to select the RADIUS Authentication option.
- Enter y for the change settings prompt.
- Enter y for the confirm enable radius prompt.
- Enter the IP or FQDN of the RADIUS server or leave blank to cancel.
- Enter the preshared key for the RADIUS server.
- Enter the IP or FQDN for additional RADIUS servers or leave blank to finish.
A maximum of 10 RADIUS servers are supported.
- Enter the preshared key for the additional RADIUS server.
- Enter the IP or FQDN for additional RADIUS server or leave blank to finish.
In the following screenshot, two RADIUS servers were configured causing this prompt to display. This prompt will only display if two or more RADIUS servers are being configured. If you do not have additional RADIUS servers to configure, leave blank to finish.
RADIUS is enabled.
- Press any key on your keyboard to return to the User Maintenance menu.