To add hostnames:
- Log in to the System Console.
For more information, see Logging in to the System Console of Your Server and Changing the Default Password.
Press the Enter key after each prompt.
- Enter m for more options.
- Enter A for Advanced Options.
- Enter 5 to select the Hostname Management option.
- Enter 1 to add a Hostname.
- Enter the following information:
- Hostname/FQDN – Enter a Hotname or FQDN you want to map to a specific IP address.
- IP Address – Enter the IP address you want to map to the specific Hostname or FQDN.
If you want to cancel adding your Hostname, press Enter while providing no Hostname/FQDN or IP Address information. The system tells you that you must provide valid information and to press any key. Press any key to return to the Host Entries screen.
- Enter y to confirm the change and add your Hostname.
Your Hostname is then listed and numbered on the top of the Host Entries screen.
- Enter X to return to the Advanced Options menu.