With the addition of the Management Interface capability, the System Console allows you to add static network routes to the system.
To add static network routes to the system:
- Log in to the System Console.
For more information, see Logging in to the System Console of Your Server and Changing the Default Password.
Press the Enter key after each prompt.
- Enter m for more options.
- Enter A for Advanced Options.
- Select 2 to select the Network Route Management option.
- Enter 1 to add a new route.
- Enter the Destination IP or Network (using Slash notation for the subnet mask).
- Enter the IP address of the route you want to use.
- Select y to confirm your changes.