RADIUS configuration is allowed only when the Vidyo server has FIPS disabled. If FIPS is enabled, follow the procedures in this section to disable it. If FIPS is already disabled, then proceed to the Enabling RADIUS section.
To disable FIPS mode:
- Log in to the System Console.
Press the Enter key after each prompt.
- Enter m for more options.
- Enter A for Advanced Options.
- Enter 1 to disable FIPS mode.
This setting toggles between disable and enable states.
A message displays stating the following: CDR access and RADIUS authentication are allowed with FIPS-mode disabled.
- Enter y to verify disabling FIPS mode.
- Press the Enter key on your keyboard to return to the Advanced Options menu.