To use the Vidyo Extension for Google Chrome to send a meeting invitation via Google Calendar:
- Select the Add Room PIN checkbox if desired.
- Click Meet via Vidyo.
The Meeting Invite window displays.
The meeting invitation pre-fills with your personal Vidyo room information.
- Edit the Meeting Invite as needed.
- Change the title of the invitation if you wish.
- Select a date and time and select whether the event is an all-day or repeated event.
- View the link to the meeting (typically you should not change this link).
- Click the link to be automatically redirected to the scheduled meeting.
- Select a different calendar if necessary.
- Edit the meeting description if necessary.
- Enter each guest or room you want to invite to the meeting.
- Click Save.
A pop-up displays asking if you want to send the invitations for the meeting.
- Click Send to send the invitations.
The invitation may go to the recipient’s Spam email folder. However, once the recipient marks it as “Not Spam”, this will not happen again.