To create Vidyo meetings directly from your Google Calendar:
- Click the desired timeslot in your Google Calendar.
The Event | Appointment slots dialog box appears.
- Enter a title of the invitation in the Event field.
- Click Create.
The meeting displays in the designated time slot on your Google Calendar.
- Select the meeting from your Google Calendar and click Edit event if certain details need to be edited.
The Meeting Invite window displays.
- Edit the Meeting Invite as described in step 3 of the "Sending Meeting Invitations Using Google Calendar with Vidyo Extension for Google Chrome" article.
- Click Save.
A pop-up displays asking if you want to send the invitations for the meeting.
- Click Send to send the invitations.
The invitation may go to the recipient’s Spam email folder. However, once the recipient marks it as “Not Spam”, this will not happen again.
You can also use the calendar view to join calls by clicking the Join video Call link from the Vidyo Meeting Invite pop-up.