The Chat option enables you to grant or deny your users the ability to chat publicly with all the users in a Vidyo™ call or to chat privately with another user in a Vidyo call.
To enable or disable public and private chat:
- Log in to the Admin portal using your Admin account.
For more information, see Logging in to the Admin interface.
The Users page displays by default.
- Click the Settings tab.
The License page displays by default.
- Click to the left of Feature Settings on the left menu.
- Click Chat from the submenu.
The Chat page displays.
- Deselect the Enable Public chat checkbox if you want to deny public chat for your tenant.
- Deselect the Enable Private chat checkbox if you want to deny private chat for your tenant.
- Click Save.