You can edit the settings for any meeting room as needed, including changing or removing the room URL. The room URL is the link necessary for a user to join the meeting room.
To edit a meeting room:
- Log in to the Admin portal using your Admin account.
For more information see Logging in to the Tenant Admin Portal.
The Users page displays by default.
- Click the Meeting Rooms tab.
The Manage Meeting Rooms page displays.
- Find the room you wish to edit by using the search filters, sorting on the headers, or by pagination.
- Click the name of the room that needs to be edited.
The Edit Room pop-up displays.
- Edit the room information as necessary.
You can edit any of the settings. For a description of these settings, see Adding Meeting Rooms.
- Edit or delete the room URL, which is the link participants and guests use to join your room.
- The system automatically generates a new URL.
- To delete the current room URL, click to the right of the Room URL field.
- Click Save.
- If information is missing, incorrect, or already in the system, an error message displays at the top of the page indicating which fields must be addressed.
- When all required fields are complete and valid, the data is saved to the database, and the main table displays.