The Notification page enables you to enter From and To email information that’s used by the VidyoPortal™ for automated emails. The From address you enter is used for automated emails sent out by the VidyoPortal, such as confirmations to new users that their accounts are activated, and other correspondence.
You can elect to have status updates about the Vidyo™ system sent to an IT staff person in your organization. The To address should be the email address of the person who should receive alerts for action required by the VidyoPortal.
If a From email address is not provided, SMTP servers may block emails or change email headers.
To customize notification information:
- Log in to the Admin portal using your Admin account.
For more information, see Logging in to the Tenant Admin Portal.
The Users page displays by default.
- Click the Settings tab.
The License page displays by default.
- Click to the left of Customization on the left menu.
- Click Notification from the submenu.
The Notification page displays.
- Enter the Email (From) and Email (To) email addresses.
- Select the New Account Notification checkbox to have the system send a welcome email to each new account created.
- Click Save.