The Support Info page enables you to create and format a contact page that displays when users click Support at the bottom of the VidyoPortal™ home page, as well as on the Login page. This is information your users need to contact you, the administrator.
Because of the limitations of Adobe Flash, URLs can be inserted into the text but they must conform to HTML 1.1 specifications.
To customize the Support information:
- Log in to the Admin portal using your Admin account.
For more information, see Logging in to the Admin interface.
The Users page displays by default.
- Click the Settings tab.
The License page displays by default.
- Click to the left of Customization on the left menu.
- Click Support Info from the submenu.
The Support Info page displays.
- Enter the text or paste text that you have copied from another application.
- Apply formatting as desired.
- Click Save.
For more information about the Support Info page, refer to the Reverting to the default text on the Support Info page.