Besides customizing the invite text as described in Customizing the Invite Text, you may also want to make the following common changes to the invite text:
- If your organization uses mobile devices that support a tap-to-connect functionality, you can add the following line to the Email Content section:
Voice only users can tap-to-connect: “[DIALIN_NUMBER], [EXTEN-SION]#”.
- If your organization has disabled guest access, delete the following line from the Email Content section:
To join as a first-time user from your desktop or mobile device, or to annotate with VidyoSlate™ on your iPad: Click [ROOMLINK]
When accessed from a tablet, room links may be used to join a conference, annotate, or manage a meeting.
- If your system includes a VidyoGateway™, add the following line to the Email Content section:
To join from a non-Vidyo conferencing endpoint: Connect through a VidyoGateway [enter your VidyoGateway IP here] using H.323 or SIP and enter meeting ID [EXTENSION].
Modify the [enter your VidyoGateway IP here] portion with your VidyoGateway IP address for participants who access conferences from legacy endpoints.
- If your organization does not use Inter-Portal Communication (IPC), delete the following line from the Email Content section:
To join from another VidyoPortal™ using IPC: Enter [ROOMNAME]@[TENANTURL]
- If your organization does not use VidyoVoice™, delete the line about using VidyoVoice from the Voice Only section.
- If your organization uses more than one VidyoVoice number, add the additional number or numbers to the Voice Only section.