Check the following:
- Check VidyoDesktop application playback volume: Click on the down-arrow next to the Speaker Icon and ensure volume is not all the way down.
- Proper speaker device is selected in the VidyoDesktop Configuration: Click the Settings icon (sprocket), go to Devices, Verifyproper Speaker is selected.
- Headset or speakerphone speaker is muted or volume too low: Check device locally for mute button/switch, and volume levels.
- Your computer’s Playback level setting is muted or too low: Check playback device settings in system audio/sound control panel.
- If USB headset or speakerphone is plugged into USB hub (note often desktop front USB ports are actually a hub): move device to direct local USB port on computer (rear port for desktop).
- Is audio heard when using other applications? If not, check computer’s audio setup and settings.
- Audio packet loss - In Vidyo Desktop application toolbar, click the Settings icon (sprocket), and on Status page, click Conference Status button. Check for Audio Receive Bandwidth (A RX KBps) in the Participant list. If none, then the others are muted or audio packets are being dropped on the network, look for increasing NACKs for each participant, if increasing, then network is dropping packets - contact network admin.