Use the following information to plan the network bandwidth for the VidyoRoom and VidyoPanorama 600.
- Upstream bandwidth: Up to 6 Mbps (720p or 1080p @ 60 fps).
- Downstream bandwidth: Considering the number of displays you have, calculate the approximate total bandwidth according to the resolutions of the streams expected to be received:
- Each 1080p stream requires up to 6 Mbps.
- Each 720p60 stream requires up to approximately 3 Mbps.
- Each 360p30 stream requires up to approximately 700 Kbps.
- The maximum transmit bandwidth is 10 Mbps and the maximum receive bandwidth is 40 Mbps.
For more information about network configuration, see Configuring the Network Settingsarticle.