Use the following information to plan the network bandwidth for the VidyoRoom and VidyoPanorama 600.
- Upstream bandwidth: Up to 6 Mbps (720p or 1080p @ 60 fps).
- Downstream bandwidth: Considering the number of displays you have, calculate the approximate total bandwidth according to the resolutions of the streams expected to be received:
- Each 1080p stream requires up to 6 Mbps.
- Each 720p60 stream requires up to approximately 3 Mbps.
- Each 360p30 stream requires up to approximately 700 Kbps.
- The maximum transmit bandwidth is 10 Mbps and the maximum receive bandwidth is 40 Mbps.
For more information about network configuration, see the "Configuring the Network Settings" section of the Admin UI: Using the Login and Settings Tabs article.