I see no video (just a black window), or receive a DirectX error.
Does call stay connected and can you hear others?
- It is possible that the participant limit is set on 0 view-able participants - Check out this article on how to change that.
- Check DirectX settings to ensure accelaration is enabled.
- Update your Direct X and your graphics card to the latest (directly from your manufacturer and not from Windows update).
Does the call disconnect at around 30 seconds?
Check the following:
- Firewall is blocking the VidyoRouter media ports (default range: UDP 50000-65535)
- Verify local security policy/malware/local firewall isn’t blocking the application.
- Web Proxy or Filter is interfering with the UDP media. Check Proxy settings or see network admin.
- Network Firewall/Router is set for UDP timeout (indicative of consistent timing of call drop, i.e. 2 Min)
If you are still unable to view video from your camera, it's time to contact our experts to further assist.