To pin participants to specific screens:
- Press the MANAGE button on your infrared remote control.
The In-Call menu appears.
- Use the arrow keys on your remote control to move right and select the Participants
- Use the arrow keys on your remote control to move down and highlight the conference participant you wish to pin to a specific screen.
- Select OK.
The conference participant is then shown along with the list of available screens. The number of available screens depends on the number of screens you have connected to your VidyoRoom or VidyoPanorama 600 system.
- Use the arrow keys on your remote control to move down and highlight the specific screen to which you wish to pin the conference participant.
- Select OK.
The corresponding screen number now appears on the icon shown to the left of the conference participant’s name, and the screen check box is selected.
- The participant is now pinned to the selected screen and remains there regardless of loudest speaker settings.
- To move a participant to a different screen, repeat steps 3 through 6 but select a different screen.
- To unpin the participant and revert back to automatic layout, repeat steps 3 through 6, but select the screen to which the participant is pinned and remove the check mark from that screen.