Troubleshooting Calendar Integration
- Confirm that VidyoRoom can resolve Exchange Server Web Service (EWS) URL
- Confirm that VidyoRoom can reach Exchange Server Web Service (EWS) URL
- Try using the manual Exchange Server Web Service (EWS) URL
- Browse to the EWS URL and confirm you can log in with the full calendar resource address (email@example.com)
- Confirm that the room link is in the location or comments section of the calendar invite
- Make sure the calendar resource is configured not to delete the calendar comments
- If Exchange is not using a publicly signed CA such as GoDaddy, DigiCert etc., upload your self signed or internally signed CA cert to the VidyoRoom and reboot.
Office 365 Specific Troubleshooting
- To get the EWS address - For Microsoft Exchange Online / Office 365, Access your journaling mailbox account using Outlook Web App (OWA).
- Click Options > See All Options > Account > My Account > Settings for POP, IMAP, and SMTP access.
- In the list of entries, locate the server name. The URL of exchange web service for the mailbox is the URL: https://<ONLINE_URL>/EWS/Exchange.asmx
- Make sure you are using the email /password to log in, in 365 it is normally available unless 365 is configured against external AD.
- In that case you will need to make sure the AD is configured to allow email login.
- Test this using the web browser and log into the EWS using the email address.
The EWS URL for Office365 is now a generic link. Use "https://outlook.office365.com/EWS/Exchange.asmx"
Please sign in to leave a comment.