The Logs tab enables you to obtain log files for the VidyoRoom or VidyoPanorama 600.
To obtain log files:
- Click the Logs tab.
- Select the logs in which the issue occurred. The logs contain timestamps in their names. We recommend selecting 3-4 of the most recent logs along with any Exception files.
- Click the download button which will download the selected logs in a compressed .tar file format.
- Provide this file to Vidyo Support for review
- If needed, click the blue triangle next to the word Time to view the time settings.
- Enter the system time of the VidyoRoom or VidyoPanorama 600 and click Set Time.
- If needed, click the blue triangle next to the words Log Levels to view the log level settings.
- Enter the log name and click either Apply Permanently or Apply Temporarily.
- If needed, click the blue triangle next to the words Log File List to view the list of log files.
Please sign in to leave a comment.