To ensure your large conference goes smoothly, please refer to the below checklist as a guideline:
- Make sure that you silence the meeting before it starts.
- Check if the group settings of where the meeting is hosted is set to allow enough participants for your call.
- Confirm that you have sufficient Vidyo Lines for VidyoDesktop, VidyoMobile, VidyoSlate, and VidyoWeb participants.
- Confirm that you have sufficient Router capacity for VidyoDesktop, VidyoMobile, VidyoSlate, VidyoWeb, VidyoGateway, VidyoRoom, and VidyoReplay participants.
- Confirm that you have sufficient installs for any new users to large meeting.
- Check the VidyoVoice service is configured to allow enough simultaneous connections.
- Make sure participants are trained on joining Vidyo calls, use iPads/iPhone/Android, or have them join earlier to troubleshoot.
- Have someone who knows how to use Control Meeting page to find, mute, and unmute participants audio/video and audio debug tool from VidyoDesktop.
- Make sure users are not joining from VidyoVoice and from Vidyo simultaneously.
- For any VidyoRoom's joining from same office, confirm that audio sends and receives well to/from other participants including VidyoDesktop, VidyoMobile, and VidyoVoice.
If you are unable to get more than 10 participants in a meeting room at a time, the likely causes may be related to the default group settings configurations. For additional information, refer to Manage Tenant Admin groups as the Tenant Admin in the VidyoPortal and VidyoRouter Administrator Guide.
Please sign in to leave a comment.