- Ensure that the Inogeni is plugged into a USB3.0 port according to the room systems revision getting started guide.
- Ensure that the Inogeni is using the provided blue USB3.0 cable.
- If the Inogeni is not being detected by the VidyoRoom or there is not video being captured, continue to the following instructions.
- Download the following items from the Inogeni website which is found here: https://inogeni.com/software-upgrade/
- Inogeni Software Suite
- Inogeni Updater
- Release 1.62 (12-11-2013) – Vidyo factory firmware. Direct download link here: https://inogeni.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/INOGENI_DVI_2_USB3_V1_62.inogeniupdate.zip
- Connect the Inogeni to a PC to a USB3.0 port using the supplied blue USB3.0 cable.
- Open up the Inogeni Updater program.
- Even if the program is stating that a device is not detected, press the update button.
- Browse and select the Vidyo firmware which was downloaded (version 1.62).
- The Inogeni Updater will then update the Inogeni device.
- Once completed, which can take a couple of minutes, plug the Inogeni back into the VidyoRoom.
- If the VidyoRoom was on, please reboot it in order for the Inogeni to update to the proper firmware version.
Please sign in to leave a comment.